This tutorial will teach you how to make a more complex C++ server-side mod for Unreal Tournament. If you have not completed C%2B%2B_Game_Mode_Tutorial or the C%2B%2B_Mutator_Tutorial, I recommend you do that first.
- Engine version: 4.5.1
- Skill level: intermediate C++ knowledge
- There's already two C++ tutorials that go over build.cs and .uplugin file creation so I'm glossing over most things and just sticking to the things that might interest an advanced user right now.
- You can download the files required for this tutorial at
- We'll use a slightly modified version of to get the HTTP interactions done
- #include "AllowWindowsPlatformTypes.h" is required before #include \